- One product does work of three
- Produces durable true finish
- Gives perfect finish quickly
- With many more active particles working the surface, the polish works faster with less effort
- Virtually no lubricant means there is no ‘drop back’ – the amount of lubricants in traditional polishes are designed to hide minor imperfections which are revealed again when the polish is washed off - with P1 what you see is what you get
- Smaller active particle size means the surface does not heat up nearly as much, therefore it is less likely to burn through paint. The lack of heat also means you can make several passes over the same area to remove stubborn scratches, without the fear of over polishing
When tested against leading hand polishes P1 outperforms. And, because P1 does not use fillers, your car’s new finish that used a lot of elbow grease, will not deteriorate.
Plus instead of needing a cutting compound, medium compound, and finishing glaze - all of which require one, sometimes two, polishing pads - used in conjunction with Gtechniq’s pSystem HotSwap Pads, P1 will do the work of these three products with less holograms and as previously mentioned, no ‘drop back’.
This means that perfecting automotive surfaces using Gtechniq P1 requires half the amount of passes with the rotary machine than with conventional systems, allowing for more time enjoying your car than maintaining it.