- Lasts up to two years on PPF and vinyl
- Makes surface easier to maintain
- Can be used on gloss, satin and matte finishes
Why use Gtechniq HALO Flexible Film Coating?
HALO enhances the performance of Paint Protection Film (PPF) and vinyl. It’s a chemically bonding, ultra-dense flexible film that becomes the permanent surface of the film – protecting it from the elements a car faces on a daily basis.
The density of the coating and its low surface energy improve dirt and water repellency of PPF or vinyl. It also helps to prevent staining from dirt ingression, as well as reducing yellowing caused by UV rays.
Overall, HALO keeps the PPF looking in a much better condition and makes it much easier for people to keep their car clean following PPF/ vinyl application.
Rigorous real-world and laboratory testing has proven HALO to be compatible with all types of gloss, matte, and satin vinyl and PPF. It is also proven to work on self-healing films.
- 30ml or 50ml HALO Flexible Film Coating
- A pair of nitrile gloves
- AP2 Ultra Soft Foam Filled Applicator
- Master Instruction Leaflet
- Gtechniq window sticker