This is not a DIY product - it was designed for professional use only.ﾠ Professional equipment, environment and skills are necessary to properly use this product.ﾠ The consequences for improperly installing this product can be severe to both the vehicle and your health.ﾠ By proceeding with this purchase, you are confirming that you are qualified to use this product safely and successfully.ﾠ If you are a DIY customer, please enjoy our DIY friendly products in the Plasti Dip collections.ﾠ Contact our Customer Service Team with any questions.
All the benefits, without the shine..
Matte and Satin finishes are some of the most popular in the custom auto communities. Enjoy a clean, aggressive look while maintaining all the benefits of the famous AutoFlexﾙ High Gloss topcoat.
Stats and Figures:
- Matte, low shine finish
- Remains flexible over time, will not get brittle or flaky
- Scratch and Mar Resistant
- Gasoline Resistant
- Auto-leveling for smooth finish
- Hard, slick to the touch
- Compatible with almost all existing Liquid/Spray wrap products
- Ready for application within an hour of last base/color/pearl coat
- High clarity
- Air dry or bake to cure
- Only oneﾠwet coat is needed per application
AutoFlex™ Matte Topcoat is available, along with it's partnering activator and reducer as a complete and pre-measured kit. ﾠEasy to mix, the product runs perfectly through an automotive HVLP spray gun with a 1.2 - 1.4 tip at 27-30 PSI.ﾠﾠ
* AutoFlex™ Matte can be sprayed through electronic turbine sprayers, however resulting quality reduces along with reducing PSI output of turbine. ﾠBest results, of course, will be yielded with professional compressor spray guns.